Saturday, 2 April 2011

Monster Energy Drinks lawsuit: Man finds dead rat in can after drinking it

"tFederal Way, Wash.-- A Federal Way man has filed a lawsuit against the maker of Monster Energy Drinks. He claims he found a dead mouse at the bottom of his can, and he has the lab work to prove it.


"Anytime anyone talks about monster, I just get that sick feeling in my stomach," says Vitaliy Sulzhik.
It happened March 20, 2010. Sulzhik remembers it like it was yesterday. He went into the Fred Meyer in Des Moines, and bought himself a Monster Energy Drink. When he finished drinking it, he didn't realize another monster would be at the bottom.
"I put it down and I felt it was still heavy. So I backwashed it and all this debris went into my mouth," says the 19 year old. "Then I looked in the can and I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere."
It was a dead mouse inside the can. His attorney sent the can to MDE Inc., a forensic and engineering laboratory in Seattle, which cut open the can. They conducted a series of forensic tests on behalf of his client, and Monster's insurance company.
X-rays and autopsies showed the mouse didn't suffer any trauma, like from a mouse trap, nor was it killed using poison. In other words, there were no signs the mouse was killed and then forced through the opening.



That is just, nasty.  Eeurgh.


46 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm. Going for a energy trink right now :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is why i don't drink energy drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap....how horrifying. Just like when Kel put the screw in the tuna....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww... I'm not gonna to drink that shit anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like an April fool's joke to me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats disturbing i used to like monster

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I don't drink them a lot so :) +followed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Energy is like the worst thing you can give to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so vile. I don't think it will really effect my habits but its still disgusting

    ReplyDelete
  10. how can that be? i don't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huh...sounds like one of those urban legends to me. But you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww shit they deserve to be sued out of their money how the hell can that happen!??

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow.....good thing I drink nos?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's really telling is that it didn't taste any worse with a dead mouse in it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugh D=.. something not as bad as this happened to me.. (my familys fault) someone left the tea jub out for few hours.. and put it back in fridge! and when i went to get a glass later.. i drank half of it.. and turned lite on and the thing had ants floating in it D=.. just horrible i say

    ReplyDelete
  16. Damn bro, i Drink monster with Vodka, im gonna have to recheck every can y open from now on

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is absolutely disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is gona kill their sells

    ReplyDelete
  19. urgh.... i don't know how to respond lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. If this was posted yesterday I would have thought it was an April fools joke.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow cant believe he didnt smell it while drinking it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Isn't this an April fools 1?
    Gross!

    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gee, that isn't truly disgusting or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I personally don't drink energy drinks anymore and have been off for several years; however looking at this just makes me cringe. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm glad I don't drink energy drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i like your blog. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  27. ewww grosss!!! I don't even touch a soda can with my lips before I clean it!!
    mouses are all over the storages and factories...

    ReplyDelete
  28. hahaah @ "I saw the tip of the tail and I vomited everywhere."

    Disgusting...

    ReplyDelete
  29. If mice could sue us, we'd all be broke by now. On the other hand, it's quite impressive to fit such a large mouse into such a small can.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yuck, that is absolutely disgusting. What confuses me though is how did the man not notice that rat in his drink earlier?

    +Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  31. i found a bat in pack of nuddles 2 years ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. And drinking an energy drink wll never be the same...

    ReplyDelete
  33. this type of shiet always happens usually its phony

    ReplyDelete